I’ve been involved in the real estate industry since 2007 when I began remodeling homes (check out my before and after album on Facebook). I became a licensed agent in 2012 and haven’t looked back. Prior to helping people move, I taught for 10 years in Bismarck Public Schools and surrounding areas. My teaching background allows me to spend time explaining the buying and selling process to clients. I continue to teach home buying and selling courses through Bismarck State College’s enrichment program (check out upcoming classes).
- Real Estate Certificate (UND)
- Reading Credential (Dickinson State University)
- Masters in Art Education (Minot State University)
- Middle School Teaching Credential (North Dakota State University)
- Study Abroad (Oxford, England)
- Major in Elementary Education & Early Childhood (Moorhead State University)
When I’m not helping families transition between homes, I’m chasing my two kids. They definitely keep me hopping between wrestling and gymnastics! We also spend time at our family ranch south of Mandan. We’ve recently picked up the hobby of camping.
- Volunteer of the Rebuilding Together Board
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Board of Realtors
- Member of the ND Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Development Association
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Home Builder’s Association
- Member of the Bismarck-Mandan Board of Realtors Education Committee
- I was once stung by a whole beehive.
- My hidden talent is rollerblading.
- My favorite pastime is camping.
- I bike 40+ miles each week.
- I can’t live without my camera.
- I have competed on ESPN for college sports.
- My upper and lower jaw are held together with pins.
- My favorite part about my job is also the thing I like the least. Never knowing where the day will lead, It’s very hard on my type A personality.
- I purchased my first home at the age of 23.
- I own cattle.
- I have a large McDonald Toy collection from the 80’s and 90’s.
- Rebuilding Together (Local Charity)
- Canine Companions for Independence (NextHome National Charity Involvement)